Meet Kearston

Welcome to my blog! I’m Kearston.

My boyfriend and I have two furry children, Flynn and Ivy. I am 100% a cat person, and I hope to one day in the near future teach preschool.

I have loved books since I was a little girl, but as I grew up I became less interested in reading. Over the past year I became very sick. I spent 90% of my time at home and the other 10% of my time in the hospital. Throughout this time I rediscovered my love for books. Since then I haven’t been able to go more than a day without reading. I read mostly Young Adult books, however I am open to all kinds of books.

If you have any suggestions of books you think I should read and review, or any posts you would like to see me write don’t hesitate to let me know. Send me a comment, tweet, or email!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s